Take advantage of a Social Media Workshop.
These half- or full-day social media workshops are designed to give you the latest communications and technology skills to use social media in your public relations or communications strategy. I've designed these social media workshops with the PR and communications professional in mind ! Choose from a wide range of topics such as:
- Developing Online Public Relations with Social Media
- Using Social Media for Internal Communications & Collaboration
- Using Social Media for External Communications
- Using Social Media Before, During and After a Crisis* (New Crisis Simulation Service)
- Managing Your Business' Reputation
- Media Training (radio, TV, face to face)
- Strategic Public Relations Planning & Strategy Development
- NEW ! Online Monitoring (+ free trial license of an enterprise grade tool)
We limit each session to 15 students and design the workshop to give you skills that you can use independently once the workshop has concluded. All students should have a basic knowledge in using a PC or a Mac.
We can conduct our workshops in English, French, or Dutch. And, we can come to you.
We have held past workshops at a variety of corporations and organizations including a leading Belgian PR Agency, VOKA, Plato, Volvo Group, Siemens, the European Broadcasting Association, the European Commission, IBM, Novartis, Roche and more...
See what others are saying:
Philippe is usually way ahead of his time in his business. He talked about online PR and transparency when those were still scary concepts for most of his peers. He introduced online monitoring long before it became an industry and started using the social web to complement press releases when everyone else was still in newspaper mode. Philippe operates on a mindset open for innovation and out-of-the box thinking, but always focused on solid business results. Sam Versluys, Web Project Manager, Emakina