As a PR professional I know how important it is to be a clear communicator. I've made my life's profession in this industry, and I am a professional speaker with years of experience at company events and conferences.
I have conducted hundreds of keynote addresses and presentations for top executives and groups seeking to learn more about how to harness social media for their internal and external communications.
Some of the past keynote addresses and presentations that I gave are:
- Public Communication in the evolving media landscape: Adapt or Resist ? - European Council
- Enterprise 2.0 Summit - Social Business - Paris
- Prague Security Studies Institute Summit - Using Social Media in the Intelligence Community - Prague
- Les Blogs in Paris
- Online Information Conference in London
- From Vision To Solutions Conference in Pärnu, Estonia
- Melcrum Intranet 2.0 Forum in London
- New Media and Public Relations Conference in Amsterdam
- The Social Media Forum for Internal Communicators in London
- European Association of Communications Directors Summit in Brussels
- Social Media and PR at the EACD Regional Debate in Belgrado
- Social Media and ROI Web Effectiveness Conference in Paris
- Social Media for Internal Communications in Oslo
- Social Media & Military Operations - Belgian Royal Military Academy
- Online Communications - Free University of Brussels - University of Ghent - La Sorbonne
Let me inspire your employees, clients and executives to learn more about the power of social media and online communications. I can deliver keynotes and executive presentations in Dutch, French and English.
“Established by multiple experiences I can say that Philippe is one of those rare authorities in pr and social media who really understands his clients' needs. He is a multilingual communicator with a straight forward and persuasive communication style. I've already hired him in two different situations (KBC Group and FSMA) and both times he succeeded with flying colors in illuminating his audience in the world of social media and public relations. Any professional who needs consultancy or support on this matter is obligatory to at least consider hiring Philippe's expertise.” Tony Langone - Project Manager at the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority