Hi, and welcome to my website.
My name is Philippe Borremans and I am a Public Relations professional living in the beautiful Pajottenland (Belgium), a compulsory traveler, Burgundian at heart and passionate about online communications.
Next to a full time job I advise clients on social media and crisis communications, give public relations workshops and am currently working on an e-learning course and an interactive ebook.
Feel free to subscribe to my latest articles by using the form to the right.
Some highlight of my career:
- 4 years as a PR consultant at Porter Novelli International, working on clients such as FedEx, Monsanto, Iomega and others.
- 10 years at IBM as the Public Relations Manager for Belgium & Luxembourg and European Lead for Online PR.
- Managing director of a Social Media Communications Agency
- Chief Social Media Officer at the Van Marcke Group of Companies.
- Founding Member of the
International Association of Online Communicators (IAOC)
- Full Member and Leader of the Social Media Work Group of the
European Association of Communication Directors (EACD) Volunteer at the Emergency 2.0 Wiki Project
- For my full biography please see my LinkedIn profile and don't hesitate to connect.
Commenting on this blog:
- I am all for free speech, see my tagline.
- I appreciate and even seek comments on this blog but you should comments in the context of the post you are commenting on.
- By commenting you are granting me license to the content of your comment.
- I will not delete a “negative” or "critical" comment but keep the right to delete inappropriate comments.
- I will remove comments that are spam, racist, religious, personnal attacks, are vulgar or disrespectful.
- You will have to fill in a valid email address to comment.
This policy is valid from 17 November 2010
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
- This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets etc...from companies and organizations.
- The free products, services, travel, event tickets etc... received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to